Family – Child Care Network
Child Development Support Corporation Family Child Care Network (CDSC FCCN) is a collaborative relationship-based partnership with family child care providers, parents, and community organizations that supports the healthy growth and development and learning of children birth-3 years in home-based settings.
Through its contract with the NYC Department of Education (DOE), CDSC FCCN offers support and services to family child care home-based providers, families, and children interested in 3K for All and Early Learn enrichment programs.
To ensure the delivery of high-quality supports to affiliated child care providers, children, and their families, the Network Team is comprised of Early Childhood Education, Family Engagement, Health, Safety, and Nutrition Specialists.
CDSC FCCN Provider Services include the following:
- Professional Development
- Health, Safety, and Nutrition monitoring and education
- Individualized Coaching
- Program materials
- Parent Referrals to your Program
CDSC FCCN services for Families include the following:
- Quality Child Care Services and Education for children birth – 3 years of age
- Referrals to Licensed/Registered Network Affiliated Providers homes
- Enrollment and Child Care Financial Assistance
- Family Engagement activities and Parent Workshops
For more information on How to Become a 3K Child Care Provider and join or affiliate with the CDSC Family Child Care Network contact, Cynthia Pearson, FCCN Director/Coordinator at 718-398-6738 x 8508 or email: FCCNetwork@cdscnyc.org