Child Care Resource and Referral
CDSC Child Care Resource and Referral services is committed to helping families make the appropriate choices for their children from birth through school-age. Our free referral service can help you find a variety of child care to fit your families needs. Click here for the definition of the most common types of child care and for staff qualifications.
- Infant & Toddler Care Programs
- Nursery Programs
- Early Head Start and Head Start
- Universal Pre-Kindergarten
- Pre-school Programs
- After-school Programs
- Family Child Care Programs
- Group Family Child Care Programs
- Summer Camps
- Programs for Children with Special Needs
- Early Intervention Programs
- Non-traditional Hours Care (weekends, evenings, early drop-off, and overnight)
- Nanny Placement Agencies
Please call 718.398.6738 for more information. Our service is available Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., except holidays.
Disclaimer: Child Development Support Corporation does not license, recommend or endorse any one program/provider over another. It is the parent’s responsibility to evaluate and select the child care program that best meets their child’s and family’s needs.