June 18, 2019 | 08.30 A.M – 04.00 P.M
Confirmed Workshop Sessions:
1. Engaging linguistically diverse children in Infant Toddlers classrooms.
2. The primary care model: Identifying informed practices within Infant Toddlers classrooms.
3. Connecting with Infants and Toddlers through sensory play.
4. Inviting spaces for Infants and Toddlers.
5. Understanding interpersonal Trauma in families & young children.
6. Building Relationship with early child wood educators.
7. I’m not 4!! I’m 2!!: Planning appropriately for Toddlers.
Early Connections: Promoting early learning for Infants and Toddlers through relationships & experiences.